GENERAL SUMMARY: Responsible for the daily productivity and quality of the work produced in the area.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITES:
- Responsible for running test slugs on spectrometer to ensure alloy conformance
- Perform tensile testing
- Gather all data & verify for certification of parts allowing them to ship
- Run chemistries to ensure alloys are in compliance with specifications
- Analyze casting sheets for consistent results
- Expedite charpy bar results & complete necessary paperwork
- Compile spreadsheets when needed to organize new assembly jobs including components required & supplier options
- Train production employees in proper paperwork completion and understanding, including TS-16949 policies and procedures, Process Routing Sheets, check sheets, SOP’s and Time Sheets.
- Co-chair the safety/housekeeping committee and perform and generate audits and reports as necessary.
- Perform other duties as requested by the VP of Quality & Engineering.
- Understand, follow, and implement TS-16949, ISO 14001 and AS9100 systems and procedures as appropriate to your department and/or area of responsibility.
- Initiate continuous improvement in your area of responsibility through the use of AVO’s, CAR’s and ECR’s.
- Participate in continuous improvement efforts, i.e. brainstorming sessions, training, continuing educations, etc.
To apply for this job please visit barronindustries.momentumrecruiter.com.