15.00 to 17.00 – Hourly
Working at Barron Industries not only provides a great paycheck, but also:
- Opportunity to do meaningful work. Barron Industries make parts that help keep our soldiers safe. We also make parts that are being used in satellite programs – Expanding our Technology here on earth and in space.
- Make friends – Lots of great people at Barron Industries.
- Develop skills, receive training, advance your career. Each year Barron Industries invests over $50,000 in their employees who want training and certifications to advance their careers.
- Fund your retirement. Barron Industries has a 401(k) Match.
- Great Benefits 100% paid for Health Insurance for single, Double or Family plans, plus Health Savings Accounts and Flexible Spending Accounts.
If you are not working for Barron Industries, you are missing out on these and lots of other great benefits.
Under the supervision of the Plant Manager, operate metal finishing machinery including casting, blasting, belting, deburring and straightening in compliance with ISO 14001 and AS9100 Quality Systems and procedures. Located in Oxford, MI
- Operation of metal finishing machinery including blasters, belt sanders, die grinders, carbide burrs, presses, deburring and straightening machines
- Track work in process using PLEX ERP system ( Manufacturing Online Software)
- Maintain and clean work area and adhere to all safety precautions
- Inspect metal parts and maintain quality standards
- Operate Pneumatic machinery to transfer molds from oven to liquid metal pouring area
- Understand and implement ISO 14001 and AS9100 systems and procedures – can train
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent experience preferred
- Collaborative work environment needed to maintain safety and quality standards
- Ability to follow instructions and communicate with team members
- Basic computer knowledge ( I.e. data entry)
- Sustained attention and focus to maintain safety and quality standards
Compensation & Benefits
Competitive wages, comprehensive benefits, vacation, 10 paid holidays, 401(k) plan and much more.
About Barron Industries
Founded in 1983, Barron Industries is a fast growing full-service manufacturer of high-precision
investment castings, rapid prototypes, machined components and complete assemblies. AS9100D
Certified and NADCAP accredited for non-destructive testing. Barron offers complete turnkey
manufacturing of components for Aerospace, Defense, Automotive, Oil and Gas, Tool and Die,
Nuclear, Medical, and other industrial markets. Capabilities include ferrous and non-ferrous
investment castings, CAD Engineering, CNC machining, NDT, plating, painting, assembly, laser etching
and shipping from our 65,000 square foot facility in Oxford, Michigan.
To apply for this job please visit barronindustries.momentumrecruiter.com.