15 to 17 – Hourly
Working at Barron Industries not only provides a great paycheck, but also:
- Opportunity to do meaningful work. Barron Industries make parts that help keep our soldiers safe. We also make parts that are being used in satellite programs – Expanding our Technology here on earth and in space.
- Make friends – Lots of great people at Barron Industries.
- Develop skills, receive training, advance your career. Each year Barron Industries invests over $50,000 in their employees who want training and certifications to advance their careers.
- Fund your retirement. Barron Industries has a 401(k) Match.
- Great Benefits 100% paid for Health Insurance for single, Double or Family plans, plus Health Savings Accounts and Flexible Spending Accounts.
If you are not working for Barron Industries, you are missing out on these and lots of other great benefits.
Barron Industries is based out of Oxford, MI, and our Finishing Department has an immediate opening for water blasting technicians.
Under the supervision of the Plant Manager, operate metal finishing machinery including blasting, belting, deburring and straightening in compliance with ISO 14001 and AS9100 Quality Systems and procedures.
Why work for Barron industries?
- Competitive hourly wages based on experience with weekly overtime.
- Generous company benefits including paid health care, short term disability, life insurance and 401(k) match, employee incentives, etc.
- Positive and safe work environment
- Opportunities for growth and development
- Ensures Health and Safety environment by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Operation of metal finishing machinery including blasters, belt sanders, die grinders, carbide burrs, presses and straitening machines
- Operate all types of blasters including low and high blasters
- Clean work area and equipment after work is completed
- Inspect parts and maintain quality standards
- Assists in the inspection of equipment, hoses, connections, pumps and general work area
What does it take to work for Barron Industries?
Previous industrial or Foundry based experience preferred, but not necessary.
- Ability to perform manual labor (i.e. heavy lifting, confined spaces, working at heights, etc.);
- Ability to wear a respirator;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
Check out our videos at Barron-industries.com
We thank all those interested in joining the Barron Industries’ Team; however only those that complete the online application, the Acu-Max Survey and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Barron Industries is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
About Barron Industries
Founded in 1983, Barron Industries is a fast growing full-service manufacturer of high-precision investment castings, rapid prototypes, machined components and complete assemblies. AS9100D Certified and NADCAP accredited for non-destructive testing. Barron offers complete turnkey manufacturing of components for Aerospace, Defense, Automotive, Oil and Gas, Tool and Die, Nuclear, Medical, and other industrial markets. Capabilities include ferrous and non-ferrous investment castings, CAD Engineering, CNC machining, NDT, plating, painting, assembly, laser etching and shipping from our 65,000 square foot facility in Oxford, Michigan.
To apply for this job please visit barronindustries.momentumrecruiter.com.