50,000 – Salary
- Responsible for overseeing the ceramic shell molding department and have complete ownership of the staffing, training, quality and productivity in that department with full support from Barron Engineering, QC and Manufacturing.
Major Responsibilities and Authority
- Programming of custom robot cycles for dipping on both the Shellomatic and Anderson (Kuka 6 axis robot)
- Train key personnel in the robot programming.
- Overseeing all slurry testing, review and evaluate on a daily basis.
- Interaction with suppliers of the investment materials and technical trials an improvements.
- Staff and maintain shell room department relative to safety, training, quality and productivity
- Set and maintain daily, weekly and monthly departmental production and labor hour and dollar goals
- Participate in setting up monthly production schedule and meeting on time deliveries
- Ensure timely and appropriate material requisitions from department team leaders
- Oversee SPC charting in production departments managed
- Authorize vacations and hours of absence within established guidelines
- Participate in MRB review meetings
- Submit continuous improvement and cost reduction proposals and encourage same from production employees
- Enforce established company procedures and policies and recommend disciplinary action as necessary
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- Good communication and people skills
- Experience in Investment Casting Manufacturing
- High energy, self-motivated and ability to organize and prioritize many items on a daily basi
Compensation & Benefits
Competitive wages, comprehensive benefits, vacation, 401(k) plan and much more. Great family atmosphere offering stability and professional growth. If we are not learning we are not moving forward.
About Barron Industries
Founded in 1983, Barron Industries is a fast-growing, full-service manufacturer of high-precision investment
castings, rapid prototypes, machined components and complete assemblies. Barron offers complete turnkey
manufacturing of components for Aerospace, Defense, Communications, Automotive, Oil and Gas, Tool and Die, Nuclear, Medical, and other industrial markets. Capabilities include ferrous and non-ferrous investment castings, CAD Engineering, CNC machining, NDT, plating, painting, assembly, laser etching and shipping from our 65,000 square foot facility in Oxford, Michigan.
To apply for this job please visit barronindustries.momentumrecruiter.com.