15 to 17 – Hourly
Working at Barron Industries not only provides a great paycheck, but also:
- Opportunity to do meaningful work. Barron Industries make parts that help keep our soldiers safe. We also make parts that are being used in satellite programs – Expanding our Technology here on earth and in space.
- Make friends – Lots of great people at Barron Industries.
- Develop skills, receive training, advance your career. Each year Barron Industries invests over $50,000 in their employees who want training and certifications to advance their careers.
- Fund your retirement. Barron Industries has a 401(k) Match.
- Great Benefits 100% paid for Health Insurance for single, Double or Family plans, plus Health Savings Accounts and Flexible Spending Accounts.
If you are not working for Barron Industries, you are missing out on these and lots of other great benefits.
Operate 3 and 6 axis robots to produce ceramic molds for the pouring of investment castings. Documents and maintains records in PLEX ERP system.
Barron Industries is a fast-growing manufacturer of investment castings, precision machined components and complete assemblies. We are expanding our manufacturing facilities and adding a 2nd and 3rd shift to meet the demand from our customers in the aerospace, defense, oil and gas and other commercial industries.
Barron offers competitive wages and excellent benefits including free health insurance, vacation,10 paid holidays, company-matched 401(k) plan and much more.
Major Responsibilities and Authority:
- Input work instructions for individual jobs on 3 axis and 6 axis dipping robots
- Add materials for mixing ceramic slurry maintaining accurate specifications and chemistry
- Regulate humidity and temperature levels to ensure consistency
- Hand dip wax components into slurry and sand mixtures
- Remove sand/excess from ceramic molds
- High school diploma/GED or demonstrated equivalent experience preferred
- Minimum 1 year of previous Foundry/Mold Production experience preferred
- Basic computer knowledge (i.e. data entry)
- Ability to read instructions and follow directions accurately with limited supervision
- Basic communication (oral and written) skills
- Ability to multitask and alternate work stations
- Ability to lift and carry molds weighing up to 65 lbs. on an occasional basis
To apply for this job please visit barronindustries.momentumrecruiter.com.