16 to 20 – Hourly
Working at Barron Industries not only provides a great paycheck, but also:
- Opportunity to do meaningful work. Barron Industries make parts that help keep our soldiers safe. We also make parts that are being used in satellite programs – Expanding our Technology here on earth and in space.
- Make friends – Lots of great people at Barron Industries.
- Develop skills, receive training, advance your career. Each year Barron Industries invests over $50,000 in their employees who want training and certifications to advance their careers.
- Fund your retirement. Barron Industries has a 401(k) Match.
- Great Benefits 100% paid for Health Insurance for single, Double or Family plans, plus Health Savings Accounts and Flexible Spending Accounts.
If you are not working for Barron Industries, you are missing out on these and lots of other great benefits.
GENERAL SUMMARY: Responsible for the daily productivity and quality of the work produced in the area.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITES:
- Responsible for running test slugs on spectrometer to ensure alloy conformance
- Perform tensile testing
- Gather all data & verify for certification of parts allowing them to ship
- Run chemistries to ensure alloys are in compliance with specifications
- Analyze casting sheets for consistent results
- Expedite charpy bar results & complete necessary paperwork
- Compile spreadsheets when needed to organize new assembly jobs including components required & supplier options
- Train production employees in proper paperwork completion and understanding, including TS-16949 policies and procedures, Process Routing Sheets, check sheets, SOP’s and Time Sheets.
- Co-chair the safety/housekeeping committee and perform and generate audits and reports as necessary.
- Perform other duties as requested by the VP of Quality & Engineering.
- Understand, follow, and implement TS-16949, ISO 14001 and AS9100 systems and procedures as appropriate to your department and/or area of responsibility.
- Initiate continuous improvement in your area of responsibility through the use of AVO’s, CAR’s and ECR’s.
- Participate in continuous improvement efforts, i.e. brainstorming sessions, training, continuing educations, etc.
To apply for this job please visit barronindustries.momentumrecruiter.com.