Under the direction of the Quality Manager, performs final dimensional inspections and verifies compliance of first article shipping requirements. Documents and maintains records.
Major Responsibilities and Authority:
- Perform dock audits and floor inspections
- Use manual measuring instruments
- Operate programmable CMM
- Maintain calibrating of all measuring equipment
- Implement ISO 9001 and AS9100 systems and procedures
- High school or equivalent
- 4 years experience using measuring instruments ( Caliper, height guage/micrometer, etc.)
- Clear communication (oral and written) skills
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Must be able to understand and interpret blueprints and engineering sketches
- Ability to keep accurate records
- Ability to follow documented procedures, work instructions and customer required records
- Use of Quality Engineering methods in inspection.
To apply for this job please visit barronindustries.momentumrecruiter.com.