15 to 17 – Hourly
Working at Barron Industries not only provides a great paycheck, but also:
- Opportunity to do meaningful work. Barron Industries make parts that help keep our soldiers safe. We also make parts that are being used in satellite programs – Expanding our Technology here on earth and in space.
- Make friends – Lots of great people at Barron Industries.
- Develop skills, receive training, advance your career. Each year Barron Industries invests over $50,000 in their employees who want training and certifications to advance their careers.
- Fund your retirement. Barron Industries has a 401(k) Match.
- Great Benefits 100% paid for Health Insurance for single, Double or Family plans, plus Health Savings Accounts and Flexible Spending Accounts.
If you are not working for Barron Industries, you are missing out on these and lots of other great benefits.
Operate Induction melting and electric resistance melting units to melt and pour molten metal into ceramic molds in the manufacture of investment castings.
- Charge Ferrous and non-ferrous raw metals into the furnaces and monitor melting of metal to temperatures of 1000 to 3000 degrees Fahrenheit
- Calculate and make alloy additions to achieve specified chemical analysis
- Perform degassing/deoxidizing/slagging procedures to “clean” metal prior to pouring
- Maintain furnaces and crucibles including daily patches, repairs and replacement
- Maintain traceability and record pouring temperatures using PLEX software
- Prepare the pouring ladles for daily use
- Pour metal into ladles
- Assist with cleaning/maintaining furnaces ladles
- Examine molds to ensure they are clean, smooth and properly coated
- Load ceramic molds into furnaces prior to casting operation
- Pour metal into molds and collect samples of alloys for testing
- Signal others to coordinate work activities
- Wear personal protective equipment including gloves, leggings, hard hat, face shield, aluminized coat, safety glasses and metatarsal guarded steel toed boots
- Move products, materials, or equipment between work areas
- Operate forklifts or other loaders
- Ability to work in a hot environment; understand and follow written and or verbal instructions; regularly lift up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift up to 50 lbs., follow all safety policies and procedures, and work in a team environment.
- Basic computer knowledge ( i.e. data entry) and fluency in basic math
- High School Diploma/GED or demonstrated equivalent experience preferred
Compensation & Benefits
Competitive wages, exceptional health benefits, ten paid holidays, vacation, 401(k) plan and much more.
About Barron Industries
Founded in 1983, Barron Industries is a full-service manufacturer of high-precision investment castings, rapid prototypes, machined components and complete assemblies. Barron provides complete turnkey manufacturing of components for Aerospace, Defense, Automotive, Oil and Gas, Tool and Die, Nuclear, Medical, and other industrial markets.
To apply for this job please visit barronindustries.momentumrecruiter.com.