$15.00 to $17.00 – Hourly
Working at Barron Industries not only provides a great paycheck, but also:
- Opportunity to do meaningful work. Barron Industries make parts that help keep our soldiers safe. We also make parts that are being used in satellite programs – Expanding our Technology here on earth and in space.
- Make friends – Lots of great people at Barron Industries.
- Develop skills, receive training, advance your career. Each year Barron Industries invests over $50,000 in their employees who want training and certifications to advance their careers.
- Fund your retirement. Barron Industries has a 401(k) Match.
- Great Benefits 100% paid for Health Insurance for single, Double or Family plans, plus Health Savings Accounts and Flexible Spending Accounts.
If you are not working for Barron Industries, you are missing out on these and lots of other great benefits.
Under the supervision of the Plant Manager, works in the metalworking/finishing and metal-casting departments.
- Operate metal finishing machinery including blasters, belt sanders, die grinders, carbide burrs, presses, deburring and straightening machines in compliance with ISO 14001 and AS9100 Quality Systems and procedures.
- Assist in casting department as necessary
- Maintain and clean work area and adhere to all safety precautions
- Inspect metal parts and maintain quality standards
- Operate pneumatic machinery to transfer molds from oven to liquid metal pouring area
- Ability to understand and implement ISO 14001 and AS9100 systems and procedures – will train
- High School Diploma/GED or demonstrated equivalent experience preferred
- Collaborative work environment needed to maintain safety and quality standards
- Ability to follow instructions and communicate with team members
- Basic computer knowledge ( i.e. data entry)
To apply for this job please visit barronindustries.momentumrecruiter.com.