Operate wax injection machinery to product wax patterns.
Barron Industries is a fast-growing manufacturer of investment castings, precision machined components and complete assemblies. We are expanding our manufacturing facilities and adding a 2nd and 3rd shift to meet the demand from our customers in the aerospace, defense, oil and gas and other commercial industries.
Barron offers competitive wages and excellent benefits including free health insurance, vacation, 10 paid holidays, Company-matched 401(k) plan and much more.
- Inject a variety of molds with wax
- Assemble wax patterns and gating components by means of torch, hot pencils and other hand tools
- Inspect finished wax patterns
- Cluster wax patterns on trees
- Prepare clusters for attachment to ceremic mold manufacturing robot
- Maintain tool boxes
- Maintain clean work area
- Understand and implement PLEX & ERP systems
- Understand and implement applicable quality control procedures
- Work to identify and resolve production and quality issues
- Work with others to achieve safety, production and quality goals
- High school diploma/GED or demonstrated equivalent experience preferred
- Outstanding manual skills
- Basic computer knowledge (i.e. data entry)
- Ability to learn and perform a variety of tasks
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. occasionally with assistance
To apply for this job please visit barronindustries.momentumrecruiter.com.