- Immediate opportunity for an experienced CNC Mill Machinist to work in the fast growing Aerospace and Defense industries
- Experience with castings a plus.
- Makino, Mazak, Mori-Seiki and Haas Vertical and Horizontal equipment
- Experience in setting up and operating CNC milling centers
- Proficient in choosing tooling, doing off-sets and changing cutting tools
- Attention to detail, the ability to hold tight tolerances and experience in performing quality checks of machined parts is required.
- High school or equivalent
- 3+ years CNC machining experience (required)
- Clear communication (oral and written) skills
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Ability to follow documented procedures, work instructions and customer required records
Compensation & Benefits
Competitive wages, $18-$22/hr, comprehensive benefits include health care paid 100% by Company including family coverage, vacation, 401(k) plan, 10 paid holidays and much more. This is a great working environment offering stability and professional growth.
About Barron Industries
Founded in 1983, Barron Industries is a full-service manufacturer of high-precision investment castings, rapid prototypes, machined components and complete assemblies. AS9100D Certified and NADCAP accredited for non-destructive testing. Barron offers complete turnkey manufacturing of components for Aerospace, Defense, Automotive, Oil and Gas, Tool and Die, Nuclear, Medical, and other industrial markets. Capabilities include ferrous and non-ferrous investment castings, CAD Engineering, CNC machining, NDT, plating, painting, assembly, laser etching and shipping from our 65,000 square foot facility in Oxford, Michigan.
To apply for this job please visit barronindustries.momentumrecruiter.com.